Assessor and Moderator Public Course/Institution

Front Page Looking For… Training Service Providers Assessor and Moderator Public Course/Institution

This topic contains 1 reply, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Linda Ingram 2 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Shadi Moabelo
    Participant

Good day

I need some assistance please; I need training course as an Assessor, Moderator and Learning Programme Design and Development Learning Programme and can someone please assist with me the names of institutions that can assist me with my request. I am based in Gauteng. I have been battling in getting such institution. I checked with Skills portal since they upgraded it I don’t get any joy using it.

Thank you in advance

Share on Social Media

Hi Mahlatse

Please contact Andrea from Thrive Learning Facilitation in Johannesburg, she can assist you with all your requirements. Her email is andrea@thrive.co.za or telephone 0861 THRIVE.

Regards
    Handri Stadler
    Thrive – Cape Town

Share on Social Media

Frikkie Stoltz
    Participant

HI

you can contact Bella at 0117899100 or sent me an email frikkies@primeserv.co.za with your contact details and I will get Bella to contact you.

Share on Social Media

Shadi Moabelo
    Participant

Thank you Handri and Johannes i will contact them will update

Share on Social Media

Hi Moabelo i m a training coordinator at Khulisane Academy we do offer the programme of your interest,we are based in Pretoria [Centurion],you can give me a call at 087 751 3576 or mail me your contact detail at info@khulisane.com so that  i can give you the full information.

Thank you

Linkie

Share on Social Media

Linda Ingram
    Participant

Please contact the Open Learning Group. We offer accredited training in all of the above. Go to http://www.olg.co.za or contact Charlotte on 011670-4700 for more information.

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media