Front Page › Looking For… › Vacancies & Seeking Practitioners for Contracts or Projects › Assessment Consultants, Managers and Coordinators
1st Nov 2018 at 11:03 am #68487
We are looking for independent consultants/ companies and full-time employees who can perform the entire assessment process from learner registration with SETA to coordination external verifications and certifications. Specific functions include;
1. Enrollment of learners
2. Receive and approve POE submissions
3. Maintain a POE Register
4. Liaise with Assessor for the assessment process
5. Liaise with Moderators for the Moderation
6. Liaise with the SETA
• verification request
• verification reports
• statement of results
7. Uploads of learner results
9. Maintain a certificate register
10. Records management
11. Contextualize, Design, implement, maintain and update a Quality Management System
12. Ensure continuous compliance to different departments and stakeholders in the SETA/ DHET/ as well as Quality assuring bodies policies and procedures
13. Engage and build SETA/Stakeholder relationships, and ensure the holding of records thereof.
14. Manage the upload of learner results across multiple SETA’s, as per SETA specific requirements.
15. Follow up and book external moderations/verifications/ as well as external moderation management.
16. Prepare for external moderation / verification and ensure compliance of all projects
17. Manage external moderation visits and verifications, and follow-ups with the SETA ETQA (and certification department)
18. Ensure registration and compliance of Assessors and Moderators (specific to SETA requirements and maintain currency
19. Manage internal learner management system
20. Follow up to ensure learner certification
21. Advise of risk and non-compliance (across departments, individuals and projects)
22. Manage the operational activities of the assessment centre to ensure compliance.
23. Document and record all quality assurance evaluations, records and communication specific to projects, departmental requirements and organisational standards.
24. Vast knowledge, understanding and experience across the SETA domain, Quality assuring bodies
25. Oversee running training’s and liaise with the facilitators, assessors and moderators
26. SETA Liaison for the company, extension of scope with different Seta’s for the company
27. SETA learner administration for the company, its partners and clients
28. SETA accreditation including the extension of scope and memorandum of understanding for the company, partners and clients
29. Oversee the SETA verification process for the company
30. Administration procedure maintenance
Please send profiles, CVs and application letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
19th Nov 2018 at 6:48 pm #68697
I am an independent consultant that offers these type of services and more. I also specialise in the implementation of unemployed learnerships and am very experienced in the registration process. Attached please find my company prospectus
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
21st Nov 2018 at 7:52 pm #68740
22nd Nov 2018 at 10:59 am #68751
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.