Assessing changes to skills-universe

Front Page Looking For… The Help Desk Assessing changes to skills-universe

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sylvia hammond 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

sylvia hammond
    Keymaster

We take all criticisms seriously and so when we picked up a discussion about how difficult it is to navigate the site, we considered how to make changes to make it easier.

I have started to reduce the number of discussion groups – and so far nobody has shouted: where has my group gone?

Then our technical expert has made a change to the Discussion Groups. Please access a Discussion Group & start a discussion so that you can tell me if it makes life easier.

More changes in the pipeline and if you have suggestions about what would make your access to the site easier, please let us know.

Share on Social Media

Marie Smith
    Participant

Sylvia
    It is certainly much easier to navigate the site. I can, for example, easily refer training provider clients as to where to advertise for or find freelance practitioners.
    What I do miss, however, and I am sure it is only because of my ignorance, is that I no longer receive e-mails notifying me of posts on the groups to which I belong. Please direct me.
    Thanks so much

Share on Social Media

sylvia hammond
      Keymaster

Dear Marie,
      Yes you can subscribe to each group you have joined, but you need to do it individually for each group.
      When you go into the group, we have chaanged it so you automatically go to the Discusion Forum you will see a tiny word (sorry about that) which says Subscribe. click that & you will receive updates.
      The in the Quick links section you can subscribe to view the posts the 3rd bullet point – and also read the posts – the 6th bullet point.
      Please let me know if you have any problem with these.
      sylvia

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media