Anyone interested?

Front Page Looking For… Coaching & Mentoring Anyone interested?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Jan Beeton 2 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Would there be any interest in starting a coffee group of our mentor members? If so, what do you think we could do, discuss, why would we meet? I think I would be interested to talk about different aspects of mentoring once a month and sometimes have a presenter and a discussion afterwards?

Share on Social Media

Wilma de Villiers
    Participant

Jan, I think it is a good idea and that there will be an interest …. I am from Cape Town.
    Wilma

Share on Social Media

Hi Wilma! Thanks for your reply. I am in johannesburg. Maybe we need to find out what the interest is in both places?

Share on Social Media

Adolph P Kaestner
    Participant

Hi Jan
    I too am based in Johannesburg and Yes I would be interested in a Mentor Meeting as I profess to be a Mentor NOT a Coach, Councellor, Therapist etc.
    I personally believe the boundaries between these have become too blurred and am looking to restore both to their rightful places.
    So yes count me in – we need to chat and learn.
    Adolph

Share on Social Media

Thanks, Adolph – I’ll wait to see who else comes to the party and then I’ll organise a meeting- when we have about 6 people I think. Thanks for responding. I too am very interested in mentoring as opposed to coaching. Take care, speak again soon- Jan

Adolph P Kaestner said:

Hi Jan
    I too am based in Johannesburg and Yes I would be interested in a Mentor Meeting as I profess to be a Mentor NOT a Coach, Councellor, Therapist etc.
    I personally believe the boundaries between these have become too blurred and am looking to restore both to their rightful places.
    So yes count me in – we need to chat and learn.
    Adolph
    Share on Social Media

I would definitely be interested! As you know I’m in JHB. I’d love to be able to bounce ideas for our programme.

Share on Social Media

Hi Sophia- good to hear you would like to come into this group. We still need a few more members- so let’s take a rain cehck unitl more people express interest? Thank you for your reply. Best wishes- Jan

Share on Social Media

Hi Jan

I would be interested. I’m based in Pta/Jhb.

Share on Social Media

Hi Leanne- thanks for also being interested. We can start to get the group together in-line and then call a meeting. I will get back you as soon as there are a few more. Best wishes- Jan

Leanne Charles said:

Hi Jan

I would be interested. I’m based in Pta/Jhb.

Share on Social Media

Hi

I would also be vey interested if you haven’t met yet or, for your next meeting. I am based in Centurion.

Share on Social Media

Hello All – thank you for your responses. The group/s have not yet commenced. I am currently launching a new business with a partner and the mentoring groups are linked (free) to the business. I’ll keep you posted.

Share on Social Media

Hi Jan – I would definately be interested -based in Jhb,
    Thanks,
    Luize

Share on Social Media

Hi Phil

Great to have you on board! We are busy seetting it all up at the moment and creating a website and network for people to register on and join. We hope to have this all launched in March. I’ll stay in touch with you and everyone else who has expressed interest in joining a mentoring group. Thank you for your interest- look forward to meeting you in due course!

Best wishes

Jan

Share on Social Media

This sounds like fun. I am new to this field and want to learn as much as possible. Maybe once a month?

Share on Social Media

Hello Benita – I’ll keep you posted! We are still setting up our website where we iwll invite you to register for the groups in due couse (and gathering people together!) Thank you for your interest! Best wishes- Jan
    THE MENTORING KIT CC

Benita Nefdt said:

This sounds like fun. I am new to this field and want to learn as much as possible. Maybe once a month?
    Share on Social Media

Hi everyone, has the coffee “meet cute” happened. I’d love to join (Weltevreden Park – JHB)

Share on Social Media

Hi Wendy – not yet! I’ll keep your details on record and when we get going, I’ll contact you. Thanks for your interest.
    Best wishes- Jan

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media