Able bodied – senior citizen – seeks position

Front Page Looking For… Available for Work: Permanent – Contract – Learnerships Able bodied – senior citizen – seeks position

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Des Squire
    Participant

As an able bodied and capable person I have decided to put myself back into the employment market. There are many reasons for this decision which I will not go into here – but I am more than willing to discuss with anyone who might wish to do so.

I have many years business experience to offer and feel many people can benefit from this experience. I do not want to restrict myself or those who might wish to respond so I am open to all suggestions.

I have many years of general management experience and I am a good HR/IR generalist. I am good in the area of mentoring, training and development of others. I am qualified in many of the areas related to ODETD and classify myself as an ODETD professional. I have been gifted in so many areas I feel I could make a very good caretaker (or similar) at some institution. I might be of interest to someone wanting to start or develop a business.

Seriously, I am open to any suggestions or ideas and I am willing to meet and discuss whatever is being offered. I really do not want to stop working as I would be bored to death if I had to do so, but I must also try to continue earning a living as I do not enjoy the luxury of a pension.
    So why not break away from the conventional and consider giving an opportunity to an old, able bodied person who has so much to offer. Contact des@amsiandassociates.co.za    

Share on Social Media
    Des Squire
    Participant

I am available for full time, part time or contract work this year. All reasonable offers will be seriously considered.

If you would like to meet to discuss opportunities of whatever nature please contact me.

Best wishes to all for a very happy and successful 2017

Arnold Muscat
    Participant

Hi Des

Call me tomorrow we can explore if we have any synergy!

Regards

Arnold 083 778 4903

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Social Media