67 minutes of doing good

Front Page Looking For… Western Cape 67 minutes of doing good

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Skills Universe 2 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

President Jacob Zuma has announced the 18th July as being Mandela Day and challenges us to do 67minutes of Good on that day.What are you going to do?

Share on Social Media

Wilma de Villiers
    Participant

It is a kind gesture in honour of great leader, but ‘doing good’ should be a part of your every day life.

If you treat other people with respect you will be doing ‘good’!

Wilma

Share on Social Media

sylvia hammond
    Keymaster

Hi Ute,
    I’m in agreement with Wilma, each day is an opportunity to do good – & with our past – treating each individual you encounter every day with respect should be our task.
    I’m also happy to identify 67 minutes for something special – I’ll consider what that should be.

Share on Social Media

I agree. My question is,however, what are you going to do that is extraordinary, special or different from what you have always done?
    Maybe as a collective group we could do something that would change the lives of others.Just a thought.All ideas welcome.
    The Dalai Lama said:”It is under the greatest adversity that there exists the greatest potential for doing good, both for oneself and others.”

Share on Social Media

sylvia hammond
    Keymaster

Hi Ute,
    Yes, that’s a good suggestion – what can we do collectively?

Ute Gass said:

I agree. My question is,however, what are you going to do that is extraordinary, special or different from what you have always done?
    Maybe as a collective group we could do something that would change the lives of others.Just a thought.All ideas welcome.
    The Dalai Lama said:”It is under the greatest adversity that there exists the greatest potential for doing good, both for oneself and others.”
    Share on Social Media

Skills Universe
    Keymaster

I will try and arrange with collegues that we visit an Orphanage Home. We will each contribute a certain amount of money then buy food vouchers.

Share on Social Media

Skills Universe
    Keymaster

I will try and arrange with collegues that we visit an Orphanage Home. We will each contribute a certain amount of money then buy food vouchers.

Share on Social Media

Skills Universe
    Keymaster

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media