Hi Sylvia is there anybody out there who can help/assist me with permanent or contract work. A full CV is available if required.I would appreciate the help.
1. Secondary Education: Grade 12 Technical College Vanderbijlpark.
2. Qualified Welder (4 year apprenticeship): 1969 – 1972 (Iscor Vanderbijlpark).
3. Tertiary Education: Honours baccalaureates in industrial sociology in 1984 by the University of PU for CHE.
4. National Certificate in OD-ETD Practices NQF Level 5 learning programme: Completed through the Institute Of People Development. (2010)
5. Assessor and Moderation certificate of competence:5. Completed through NETWORX for career development (2009).
•Outcome – Based assessments (115753); NQF L 5, 15 Credits. Certificate number AC 01/1011/06
•Conduct Moderation Of Outcomes Based Assessments (115759) NQF L 6, 10 Credits. Certificate Number: MC 01/2008/10.
6. Continuous Professional Development Programme: National Certificate in OD-ETD Practices NQF Level 6 learning programme: Currently busy through the Institute Of People Development. (Completion date end April 2010).
7. Certificate in estate agency: The estate agency affairs board 2004.