We have just received a request that all Applications for Registration by Private Training Providers be submitted to DHET in ring binders and not any other files. Other files are apparently creating a bit of a problem with the DHET process and storage. If applications are submitted in other file types, there will be no penalty, but the application will not be accepted until it is ring bound.
To sum up, the situation now stands that:
– The deadline is to be extended, DHET are continuing to accept applications.
– All company applications whether CC or Pty Ltd will now be accepted.
– Accounting Officer Reports will now be accepted where it is in line with the Financial Reporting requirements of the Companies Act 2008.
– The elements of Surety, OHS Certification and Brochure/Calendar/Schedule can be exempted, subject to the training provider submitting evidence that these are not applicable to their operation.
– All applications to be ring bound.