1. VISION – leaders have a clear vision of the future of the business,(ministry or organisation), and they share it with everyone who works with the company.
Question to you – What is your vision for the future of your organisation?
2. COURAGE- leaders have the courage to take calculated risks with no guarantees of success, especially to fulfill the vision.
Question to you- In what areas do you need to take risks to make your vision a reality?
3. RESPONSIBILITY- leaders accept 100% responsibility for everything that happens, and refuse to criticize, blame or make excuses:
Question to you – What are your three most important responsibilities in your company?
4. INTEGRITY- leaders are completely honest with themselves and others. They get people to trust them by being trustworthy.
Question to you – What are the three most important areas in your business that depend on your honesty and integrity to function well?
5. COMMITMENT – leaders are totally committed to the success of the business;
Question to you – In what areas of your business are you most committed, and to what outcomes?
6. CONCENTRATION – leaders have developed the ability, through constant practice, to concentrate in those areas where the most important results are possible.
Question to you – In what three areas can single minded concentration on your part bring about exceptional results?
7. EXCELLENCE – leaders are committed to excellent work, and excellent products and services;
Question to you – In what three areas is excellent performance the most important for the success of your organisation?
DID YOU KNOW? By completing this self-test, you are in the top 10% of the business population. Most people never take the time to work on their skills or assess themselves.
For a personalised business coaching session – please inbox writer or email firstname.lastname@example.org