REQUEST FOR QUOTATIONS
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES REQUIRED
Description: Scope of work:
Appointment of Accredited Training provider to train 44 Community Health Workers to implement HIV/AIDS programmes.(Special emphasize during the training should be focused on HIV/AIDS Management and recordkeeping.It is further requested that a teambuilding exercise between the learners be facilitated during the facilitation of the programme.
Appointment of an Accredited Training provider by a related SETA.
(After completion of the training programme a certificate of attendance need to be issued to the employees who attended.)
• The quotations will be evaluated in terms of the 80/20 preference point system as prescribed in the Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act (No 5 of 2000)
• Standard Forms (MBD 2, 4,6.1 and 8) to be completed and submitted with quotations
Other RFQ Information
• Standard Bid Documents are obtainable from the Supply Chain Management Unit. Contact John Gafane @ (011)411 0467
• Completed RFQ documents must be deposited in the Tender Box at C/O Pollock & Sutherland Streets, Randfontein.
• The Randfontein Local Municipality reserves the right to appoint or not appoint the lowest or any service provider
Failure to submit the following documents will lead to disqualification.
• Tax Clearance Certificate (original)
• Proof of payment for municipal services which is not older than three months or valid lease agreement
• Proof of SETA Accreditation
• B-BBEE Certificate
• Company Profile & Registration Documents
Closing date & Time: 06 November 2013@ 11H00
Requested by: STELLA LABUSCHAGNE
Cell phone: (011) 411 0168/ 073 442 9702
Fax number: 086 610 3227