INVITATION TO ATTEND THE QCTO QUALIFICATION DEVELOPMENT
PRE-SCOPING MEETING FOR GARDEN WORKER
OFO CODE 821401
You are cordially invited to attend the QCTO Pre-Scoping meeting for the proposed garden worker, OFO Code 821401, qualification.
The meeting will take place according to the following details:
Date of meeting: 26 August 2013.
Venue: SSETA Training Room 4, 20 Eton Road Parktown
Time: 09:30 to 15:30
The draft agenda for the Pre-scoping meeting:
- Attendance and introductions
- QCTO Mandate
- Purpose of Occupational Qualifications
- Organising Framework of Occupations
- Current Qualifications
- Rationale of Qualifications
- Planning for the Scoping meeting
- Possible Development Quality Partner (DQP)
- Possible Assessment Quality Partner (AQP)
- Establishment of the Community of Expert Practitioners (CEP)
NB! Please note that accommodation and travelling costs are not catered for this project.
Please confirm your availability and attendance on or before 21 August 2013 by contacting Sanele Vilakazi on email@example.com or via fax 086 560 4195.
Should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact Nozipho Zondo via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 011 276 9600.
Deputy – Director: Occupational Qualifications Development
Quality Council for Trades and Occupations