It has become evident that hundreds of thousands of employees in all sectors of commerce & industry, including government departments and municipalities are frustrated with the leadership and management in their sectors of work.
It is evident that executives in human capital positions require innovative thinking and skills in order to find common ground between employers and employees that can reduce unnecessary conflict and reduce the possibility of labour unrest and strikes.
TRAINING & DEVELOPING OF HUMAN CAPITAL STAFF IN STRATEGIC HUMAN CAPITAL BUSINESS PARTNERING.
The need for Human Capital Executives to serve on the Boards of Businesses, Entities of State and Advisors to Government Executive Managers is long overdue and need to be seriously considered as potential opportunities for government and business to avoid expensive and unnecessary labour unrest and strikes.
A three day Conference / Workshop has been initiated for Human Capital Supervisors, Managers & Executives, Government Chief Directors & Directors, Municipal Managers & Executives reporting to Municipal Managers, Mayors and Members of the Executive Committees & Councillors as well as Shop Stewards and Labour Representatives.
To establish a mechanism or method that is acceptable for all stakeholders to buy-in to finding a solution that acknowledges
1. People is the most important asset of all businesses & organisations
2. It is essential that greater consideration be given to the socio-economic and welfare environment of all workers of businesses and organisations
3. That the role of Human Capital Executives be taken seriously at Board levels and that the position be given Board status. The expectation of Human Capital Executives must be business savvy and need to be aufet with the various areas of business and the strategic operations of business units.
4. The role of Human Capital Executives must include strategic training & development needs of supervisors and managers of people in dealing with socio-economic and welfare trends in the environments of its employees.
5. The supervisors and managers must develop skills in welfare, empathy and development of the workforce in line with the Vision, Mission and Purpose of business, organisationsand government.
6. Develop an action plan towards better labour relations between the business & government communities and the most essential asset, the human capital and the satisfying needs of the workforce and civil society.
The Conference / Workshop include pertinant areas of developing Strategic Human Capital Executive Business Partners that include areas of transformation, change management and organisational development. It focus significantly on value added to all stakeholders and particularly to the efficiency and effectiveness of the organisation.
The Workshop / Conference can be done in-house or open to the public.
You are welcome to peruse www.moegsienharris.co.za