This 3-day programme has been developed by Andrew and Dan Levy, South Africa’s most experienced and respected labour practitioners. Andrew and Dan will ensure that you have a keen understanding of the requirements of the labour statutes that influence management decision making. They will ensure that you make the right decision based on the requirements of the LRA, BCEA, EEA and the recommendations of various labour codes, as well as the important principles emanating from decided labour court cases.
- Provide an understanding of the SA Labour framework
- Get participants up to speed with the current labour laws and practice governing employment relations in the world
- Provide participants with employment guidelines, starting from the initial recruitment exercise to the final termination or dismissal
- Enable participants to handle discipline and dismissal matters without ending up in the CCMA
- Enable participants to align their disciplinary procedures in line with the code of good practice dismissal
- Enable participants to handle frequently occurring problems in the workplace efficiently and effectively
Share on Social Media