“An important ingredient of the leadership function is the ability to draw the best out of other people” – Dr Myles Munroe
Draw the best out of your team in the office, on the sports field, or in business by:
- Having them set goals for themselves
- Encouraging them when they have accomplished mini-goals
- Encouraging them to do better when they have not performed that well
- Challenging them when they have not performed well at all
- Creating healthy competition among themselves with rewards
- Creating incentives that each person can achieve
- Publically recognizing achievers and
- Privately correcting or disciplining under-achievers
Be a leader who draws the best out of his/her team.
Want to receive these encouraging and inspiring messages yourself?
Register for a 14-day FR’EE Trial of the Daily PEP-Talk, watch a short video and download an e-book on releasing your potential and a report on a unique way to help you create a passive income that actually works.