We are introducing the Katlego Learnership to the Business. The Learnership sponsors unemployed learners, who receive a stipend while completing their studies.
… · To give branches the opportunity to employ matriculants of high calibre in their areas at a reduced cost.
· Give matriculants the opportunity to obtain a qualification and working experience in the Banking industry.
· To give family and friends of Banking Channels staff preference to this learning opportunity.
Banking Channels will select 80 matric School leavers of 2010 and 2011, who achieved at least 28 points in their results.
The Katlego Learnership will give the successful applicants an opportunity to obtain an NQF 5 qualification and the Bank has an option to employ the learner based on their performance at the end of the contract.
Banking Channels staff are requested to enquire from family and friends of potential learners to apply URGENTLY.
Recruitment & Selection
Candidates are to meet the criteria as follows:
· Must be unemployed.
· Must not have been previously employed.
· Have at least 28 points on their final results.
· Must not be older than 22 years.
· Preference will be given to ACI (African, Coloured, Indian) candidates.
· Have a clear credit record (ITC and REDS).
Conditions of the Learnership
· Applicants to complete Psychometric screening.
· The successful candidate will sign a Learnership Agreement which covers a period of 12 months.
· The Learner will sign a Contract of Employment for 12 months: however, the Bank is not under obligation to employ the Learner on a permanent basis at the end of the contract.
· Must complete the On-boarding Programme.
· Be committed to complete a NQF 5 Qualification.
· The learners will attend classes every month. The number of days will vary between three and five days per month.
· Will receive a stipend of R2, 500,00 per month.
Closing date for applications is 10 February 2012.