A Leadership Brand concerns the identity of an organisation’s leaders that enables and balances customer expectations, and employee and organization behavior.
This identity can be developed and leveraged for competitive advantage and enhanced organization value. This is built on the key dimensions that all leaders need to demonstrate competence and the unique leadership differentiator to customers, investors and the community.
An organisation’s leadership brand considers a measured “outside-in” approach across five stakeholders:
The following reflects the process that we follow working with clients to define, develop, align and implement Branded Leadership.
INTEGRATION & ALIGNMENT WITH HUMAN CAPITAL PROCESSES
– Invest in & Develop the leadership brand. Assess leaders against the brand
– Measure the value of leadership brand investment
– Build & leverage leadership brand awareness to key stakeholders
– Business case for leadership brand
– Create an authentic leadership brand statement
– Align with Organisation’s strategy
– Assess leaders against the brand
I can be contacted via Skills Universe or on firstname.lastname@example.org for a discussion with one of our Organisation Psychologists.