The editors are currently seeking papers for the International Journal of Mentoring and Coaching in Education (IJMCE), to be launched in 2012. IJMCE publishes cutting edge research and substantial in-process reports and theoretical accounts of mentoring and coaching in educational contexts, including schools, colleges and universities.
IJMCE provides overviews of how mentoring and coaching are evolving as well as circulating critical engagement with theoretical and practical issues. It enables insights into variations in mentoring and coaching on a global platform, evidencing their situated nature and generic characteristics as well as reporting on emerging issues in mentoring and coaching theory and practice.
This unique journal highlights what is recognised as effective practice in specific contexts, as well as evidencing why this is so and discussing possible transferability to other contexts. IJMCE regularly features informed reviews of mentoring and coaching publications and provides conference reports from events that have global significance.
The coverage of the journal includes, but is not limited to:
- Pre-service teacher education
- Induction programmes
- Teachers’ CPD provision
- Educational technology provision
- Educational leadership services
- Pre-school education and care
- School/FE and HE education
- Undergraduate student tuition
- Postgraduate student tuition
- Educational consultancy services
- Children’s support services
- Adult learning services
- International aid provision services
- Educational services provided by sports agencies, business agencies, government agencies and non-government agencies.
Further information on the journal’s editorial criteria and author guidelines can be found at: http://www.emeraldinsight.com/ijmce.htm
Submissions to the International Journal of Mentoring and Coaching in Education should be sent to the editors at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or comments please do not hesitate to contact me.