360People (formerly P3 Africa) has more than 30 years experience of providing innovative reward solutions that enhance business performance to major organizations across Africa, and is pleased to offer the following 3 day training workshop…
REWARD MANAGEMENT FOR HR PRACTITIONERS
An Integrated Approach to Strategic Reward Management
- Development of a Reward Philosophy and Strategy Aligned With Business Objectives
- Job Evaluation and its Role in Reward
- Development of Grade and Pay Structures
- Effective Base Salary Management
- Use of Market Remuneration Surveys
- Aligning pay with performance
- Talent Management and the Implications for Reward Design
Develop a “Total” Rewards approach that supports the business and human capital strategy.
- Understand the components of effective pay management
- Learn how to develop pay scales and manage pay progression
- Align pay with individual performance and competence
- Understand possible variable pay approaches for the organization
- Integrate reward practices with the organizations Talent Management strategy
- Learn to how to ensure alignment between reward practices and the organizational structure, culture and values.
- Network with other key reward professionals
Dates & Venue: 24-26 May / Bryanston, Johannesburg (address to be advised)
Who Should Attend?:
HR generalists and managers who desire a better understanding of reward management.
- Remuneration professionals and managers who wish to enhance and deepen their specialist knowledge.
The workshop will involve a combination of theoretical training, practical exercises and group discussion and will be underpinned by a Case Study that will allow each participant to develop practical skills in application of the workshop content. Each delegate would need the use of their own laptop during the workshop, where possible.
Timing: 0830 hours – 1600 hours each day
R5800 per delegate This fee includes a comprehensive Reward Manual with slides, notes, articles and practical case studies as well as teas and lunch each day.
Enquires and Enrolment: Sharmaine Govender Phone +27 11 463 5318/9 Fax +27 11 463 0949