Compuscan Academy is once again helping communities in need and will be hosting a Free Money Management Workshop!
By attending this workshop, we will ensure that you learn money management techniques that will remain with
you for life. Enabling financial freedom and placing you on a secure path to avoiding the problems that you may
be currently experiencing.
Being so absorbed in debt can often cloud the reasons as to why you got there in the first place. We will make
sure that we get to the heart of the reasons for your financial challenges and aid you in breaking those habits
Why you should attend?
If you are ready to break the cycle of debt, or are still struggling to find a way out of it, our workshops offer
essential guidance. By empowering you with knowledge, we will help you to create your own system and set
realistic, achievable goals to change your life for the better.
You will benefit from
- Gaining skills that will enable you to take hold of your finances without fear
- Seeing a clear path to your end goal and planning a way to get there
- Learning how to manage credit to your advantage
- Valuable skills that you can pass on to your family, friends and colleagues
Focus Areas Covered in the Workshop
- How to take charge of your financial situation
- How to assess and understand your financial status
- How to budget
- How to make intelligent saving decisions
- How to invest your savings
- How important creditworthiness is when applying for credit
- How default information and judgements work
- How to manage credit accounts responsibly
- How to get out and stay out of the debt ‘trap’ and who to turn to for help
- How credit bureaus and credit reports work
- How to obtain a credit report
When: Saturday 26 March 2011
What Time: 9:00am – 12:00am
Where: Observatory Community Center, Cnr Lower Main & Station Rds, Observatory
Bookings: Desiree Kensley
Tel: 021 447 3690
We hope to see you there!
Please Note: This workshop is not aimed at corporates or businesses, but rather at communities/individuals who cannot afford to attend a paid-for course but would like assistance in learning how to manage their finances. If businesses are interested in attending this course, please contact us for more information.
For more information on what Compuscan Academy has to offer, please call us on +27 21 888 6000 or visit our website at www.compuscanacademy.co.za. You can also email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.