“You can increase productivity in your company by 8% if people just knew how to use Outlook as a business productivity tool – and not just for Email and meeting management like most average users do.”
The Capacity Builder has discovered a service provider who is passionate about helping you to improve your productivity by introducing you to simple everyday tools and easy to use systems that will have you wondering how you managed previously!
Join us for a complimentary introductory seminar
We are inviting you to join us for a complimentary three hour introductory seminar as our guests to experience and evaluate a sample of the programme at no cost or risk, and make an informed decision about whether this is a tool you would like to take in-house to increase productivity of your Outlook users.
What can you expect?
Besides a beautiful venue, delicious treats and great facilitation, you will be tantalised with:-
· Seven time-proven productivity principles.
· Our “Map for Action”: a systematic approach to manage your workflow. How to evaluate, process, clarify and organise all the things coming at you every day.
· The 10 biggest time-wasting mistakes Outlook users make and how you can easily overcome them to save you lots of time.
· How to organise action reminders.
· How to organise vital reference information for easy retrieval.
· How to apply the Map for Action to your email.
· Q& A session.
Where and when?
Date: Wednesday 27 October 2010
Venue: Benvenuto, 1 Pitsani Road, Kelland, Johannesburg
Time: 08:30-11:30 (please arrive no later than 08:15 so we can start on time.)
DON’T FORGET TO BRING YOUR BUSINESS CARD TO QUALIFY FOR THE FOLLOWING TWO LUCKY DRAWS!
§ a FREE WEEKEND for two at Benvenuto
§ a free seat at one of our public workshops in Johannesburg
Simply reply using the mail link below to find out how you can secure your seat on this not to be missed introductory seminar! Seats are limited so don’t delay!
The Capacity Builder
082 566 1351