FREELANCE ASSESSORS/FACILITATORS FOR TRAINING ASSIGNMENTS –
ONLY cape town / Western cape area
Are you a registered Assessor/Facilitator looking for freelance training assignments? We are a training company who are currently compiling a database of freelance facilitators to give training onsite for our clients.
We are hereby calling from submissions from interested trainers who are registered assessors with the applicable SETA, who wish to conduct freelance training by being selected from our database, in the following categories:
– Lifting Machines:
- Forklifts (Counterbalance, Defined Purpose and Advanced) Overhead Cranes (Pendant and Cabin Controlled)
- Truck Mounted Cranes Mobile Cranes (Hydraulic Mobile Cranes to Heavy Cranes) Tower Cranes
– Earthmoving Machines:
Rigid Dump Truck
Skid Steer Loader
Articulated Dump Truck
Front End Loader
– Health & Safety Training:
- Health & Safety Representative
- SHE Representative
- First Aid
- Fire Fighting
- Accident/Incident Investigation
- Risk Assessment/Training Needs Analysis
- OHS Act Overview and Indepth
- Working at Heights
- Hazardous Chemical Substances
- Awareness training, such as Health & Safety Awareness, Aids Awareness, etc
– Other Training:
- Scaffolding (Erecting and Inspection)
- Lifting Equipment Inspection
- Chainsaw operating
– Driver Training:
- Heavy Rigid Vehicle
- Combination Vehicle
- Convey Dangerous Goods by Road
- Advanced Driver
In order to be considered for entry into our database, candidates must meet the following criteria:
1. Be a registered Assessor with the relevant SETA, most notably TETA (Lifting Machines), CETA (Earthmoving Machines) and HWSETA (Health & Safety).
2. Be presentable, punctual and personable towards clients and learners.
3. Pay meticulous attention to detail on training assignments and documentation.
4. Be willing to travel on a regular basis and comfortable in being away from home.
5. Extend and consolidate our brand in the marketplace through service excellence.
If you meet the above criteria, we are keen to hear from you. Kindly submit your application by fax or email provided, which application will include the following elements as mandatory:
1. Covering Letter, advising which categories of training you are applying for (Refer training categories above)
2. Outcomes-based Assessor certificate, and
3. Statement of Results / Registered Assessor certificate with TETA, and/or
4. Statement of Results / Registered Assessor certificate with HWSETA and/or Extension of Scope with
5. Competency certificate(s), which are valid, in the relevant categories you are applying for.
6. Valid Passport. Not compulsory, but advantageous if you wish to receive assignments in neighbouring countries.
If your application is approved, you will be entered into our database, and notified by email of your successful application.
Adre du Toit
Neos Skills Training Acadamy
Cell: 082 824 9819
Fax: 086 508 5029