Become a A SASSETA Registered Moderator
Fax Registration Form to 012 341 1339
SASSETA has made funds available for members in the legal sector to be trained as Moderators.
This training will help principals/attorneys or eligible staff members within the firms to moderate outcomes-based assessment processes of candidate attorney learnerships (articleship) funded by SASSETA.
The course is SAQA registered as “Moderate outcomes-based assessment,” SAQA ID 115 759 and has 10 credits on NQF level 6
The course seeks to helps candidates
– To help candidates to plan and prepare moderation
– To help candidates conduct moderation
– To help candidates advise and support assessors
– To help candidates report, record and administer moderation
– To help candidates review moderation systems and processes
– To help candidates identify aspects of verification processes
Training will be offered from 25th – 27th March 2010.
Training will be conducted nationwide.
NB: Venue to be determined by the number of candidates per province.
Candidates who are willing to take up this challenge are welcome to apply with the Law Society of South Africa by submitting their completed application forms to Anthea Josephs on or before the 11th March 2010. No late applications will be accepted.
The Law Society of South Africa reserves the right to cancel the programme should the registered people not meet the required minimum number of 15.
1. Applicants should have completed the Assessor Course and deemed competent.
2. Candidates will complete training and the Portfolio of Evidence (POE) simultaneously and will receive certificates of competence if successful after the assessment.
To view full document with registration form