Attracting, Integrating and Retaining your Graduates
When: Wednesday, 2 December 2009
Where: Melrose Arch Hotel, 1 Melrose Square, Melrose Arch, Johannesburg
Time: 07h30 for 08h00 – 09h30
R.S.V.P: Candice Rowlands 011 880 9800 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Organisations can no longer expect to follow a ‘one size fits all’ approach to attract and retain talented graduates. Generation Y is entering the workforce with higher expectations of what organisation’s promise.
At this breakfast briefing, two experts will be speaking to you on the challenges facing organisations, who wish to attract, integrate and retain the best quality graduates.
They will be exploring:
• What a Generation Y employee is looking for in an organisation
• What organisations are doing to attract and retain the best talent
• Whether your organisation’s culture currently caters to the needs of talented graduates
• How you can integrate these graduates and make them feel that they are part of your organisation
• How you nurture the qualities that you would want in exceptional graduates
Ronen Aires is the CEO of Student Village, a youth market specialist company, who provide solutions for companies and brands wanting to reach the 18 to 25 year old student market, across a variety of platforms.
Liora Meltzer has worked in the financial services sector for many years, with an emphasis on graduate development.