Have you recently completed your bachelor’s degree, B-Tech or NhD in science or commerce with specialization in Industrial Engineering, Process Engineering, Information Systems, or the like, with an IT background?
Do you want to join the high-paced competitive world of the ICT industry?
Neotel is offering a Graduate Intern Programme in Business Process Management, in 6-month segments. This is a unique opportunity to launch your career in ICT.
An overview of the programme is provided below. Interested candidates must submit their application via email to Estelle.email@example.com
• Copy of your qualifications
• Copy of your identification document
• Your curriculum vitae
• Transcript of most recent exam results
• Tell us about yourself, why you want to be in telecoms, and what you can offer Neotel
• The reference number, bottom right of this page
Please note: The applications will be open from 2nd November 2009 – 20th November 2009 and short listed candidates will be required to present themselves for an interview at the Neotel Head Office in Midrand, Johannesburg. If you have not been contacted for an interview by the end of November 2009, please consider your application unsuccessful.
To find out more about Neotel, please visit us on www.neotel.co.za
The activities performed by Business Process Management will expose interns to all the policies and procedures deployed in a modern telecommunications provider. Interns will also be introduced to the principles and standards promoted by the TeleManagement Forum (TMF) such as eTOM, TAM and the efforts to align these with the ITIL framework for IT service management. Business Process Management strives to develop, implement, monitor, and improve end-to-end process for Neotel’s operation, thus ensuring the highest levels of efficiency, customer experience and cost optimizations. Interns will be able to apply their systems analysis, business analysis, and quantitative analysis skills, to the discipline of Business Process Management.
Typical responsibilities for Business Process Management Interns will be to
• Work in the Business Process Management team
• Perform business process analysis and modelling
• Capture cross functional business process requirements
• Learn about best practice standard and methodologies for business process development
• Conduct interviews with Neotel staff members to understand their activities and processes
• Assist in documenting detailed processes with work study analysis
• Assist in developing the Neotel Quality Management System
• Conduct process compliance reviews and feedback to stakeholders
Qualifications, Skills, and Attributes
• Hold a bachelor’s degree or NHD, B-tech in science or commerce with specialization in information / industrial engineering, process engineering, information systems, or the like, with an IT background?
• Additional finance diploma or degree will be advantageous
• Excellent analytical skills
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Pro-active self starter
• Organised, systematic
• Must be flexible to adapt to rapidly changing environment
• Good interpersonal relations
• Team player