Black Business Supplier Development Programme
[ BBSDP ]
[ Black includes African, Indian and Coloured ]
· Apply Now!
For the government incentive/grant programme designed to assist, establish, promote, and develop your business.
(Black businesses includes African, Indian and Coloured enterprises with a minimum share-ownership of 51%)
The Incentive Programme is an 90:10 cost-sharing grant up to a maximum R125 000 application.
The government grant covers 90% of the amount applied for, while the applicant contributes 10% balance.
· Applicant : Qualifying Criteria
1. Be a majority black-owned business (minimum of 51% share-ownership)
2. Have Black management on staff
3. Be Trading for one year or more
4. Annual turnover for previous financial year must be less than R12 million
5. Be a legal / registered business entity with CIPRO
6. Have a valid tax clearance (certificate)
· The Categories of Grant Assistance
1. Marketing and Advertising Support and Materials
Business cards, brochures, banners, signage, website, market research, etc.
2. Executive Management Skills Training
Training Managers to run the business more effectively
3. Skills Training Courses for General Staff
Improving the technical knowledge and skills of staff for their specific jobs
4. Improving Management Systems in your company
Includes development of business plans for raising finance; scoping and implementing production planning and control; acquisition of software to support systems
5. Any other identified service, product or activity (with motivation)
i.e. motivate why and how the identified intervention(s) will assist in the establishment and development of your business
· Application Procedure
Application is free and facilitated through a government appointed agency
To arrange an appointment: Eileen 031 208 4187