Hi, Marie, we are still in the initiation phase of the establishment of SAPTA. We had our founding meeting in November 2012 in which an Executive Council was elected. SAPTA has been registered with CIPRO. Three dedicated work groups were established to focus on the pivotal areas, namely: Governance; Membership/certification and Marketing/administration.
We plan to have our first networking breakfast sometime in April in which we will invite all interested stakeholders to join us and a more formal event in June 2013.
Essentially, SAPTA's vision is to instill and foster a culture of professionalism amongst trainers and to be the custodian of the rights, interests and needs of trainers. Indeed a tall order, but we have a fantastic ExCo and work group members to drive the process.
You are welcome to register and/or volunteer for the work groups. Our next meeting will be mid-February. SAPTA will be using Skills Universe and LinkedIn as communication platforms.
I am responsible for end-to-end e-learning & training solutions delivery across verticals like Educational Institutions, Corporates in IT, Telecom, Retail, BFSI, Healthcare etc. Leverage upon our years of experience in learning and training domain in different verticals and develop diverse solutions for various clients.
Key service offerings are listed as below:
· Custom Content Development (WBTs, CBTs, ILTs, VILTs, Blended Solutions, Webinars, Product Trainings, Process Trainings, HR/Sales Trainings, Compliance n Regulatory Trainings, Technical Trainings, Product Manuals, Walkthroughs, Catalogs, Assessments etc.)
· Learning and Training Staff Augmentation (Provide Resources like Instructional Designers, Technical Writers, Quality Analysts, Multimedia Developers\Designers, Programmers, SMEs, Project Managers etc. in Onsite and Offsite models)
· Content Localization (Text, Audio and Video translation in more than 40+ International languages like European, Latin American and Asia-Pac languages)
· Content Re-purposing and Re-engineering (Conversion of legacy content into newer forms and newer technologies)
· LMS/LCMS Solutions
· Technical Trainings for Education
· Mobile (Smart Phones & Tablets) and Game based Learning
· Simulation/Scenario based learning
· 2D/3D Animations, Multimedia Services
· XML/HTML Services
· Learning Portals Development
· Social Learning Communities Development
Please let me know if i could be at your assistance.
it would seem we have a glitsch - CIMAP website has a full page explaining the RPL facility as well as a list of available qualifications under News and Views. E-mail seems to be working fine but have not received anything from you today. Please give me a call on 079 346 2298 if you continue having problems?