We are very excited and proud to announce that we have published and
are distributing our very first book of many to
come. Everybody knows that the quality of education, training and
development (ETD) determines the quality of work that people do.
Secondly, students are always blamed when they achieve poor examination
results, when poor quality ETD is often the real culprit. It is not
that quality assurance of ETD does not take place.
On the contrary, most countries spend exorbitant amounts of money and time on quality assurance, unfortunately with disappointing
results. The reason for this is that quality assurance in ETD is often
done for the wrong reasons and with the wrong attitude.This book
identifies the deficiencies in current quality assurance practices and
suggests a constructive approach.
Topics covered in the book include:
We are in the process of writing more ETD related books. Visit our website to stay updated or keep your eyes on my blog posts.http://www.mentornet.co.za
- Approaches to quality assurance in ETD.
- Standards setting as a prerequisite for best practice ETD.
- The impact of delivery on the quality of ETD.
- The importance of leadership for quality ETD.
- How to manage quality in ETD.
- The importance of human resources development for quality in ETD.
- The importance of cooperation for quality in ETD.