I am currently very hectic and as such will not be contributing much to discussions - until week after next.
Glad to have been invited to your circle of 'professional' friends.
"Sometimes a 'back-to-basics' approach is all we need to resolve issues, even serious problems. For example, if there is a fire in a rural area, the immediate response is definitely not a a hi-tech extinguisher with large high-powered…"
I am an HR independent consultant (since August 2007) - with special interest in:
- HR Development (Talent Management, Skills Development, Facilitation)
- Organisational Effectiveness (Organisational Development, Performance Management, Policy Development, Business Improvement)
- Sourcing (Recruitment, Search & Placements)
- HR effectiveness and capacity-building
- Transformation in the workplace
I have worked in the private sector and public service - across many industries. My experience spans almost 20 years.
Comment Wall (3 comments)
You need to be a member of Skills-Universe to add comments!