That put her plumb into the CHE environment and the RPL processes become far more difficult to achieve at that level due to the P&P around higher education and the number of credits they are allowed to/prepared to award by RPL. I think…"
Thank you for the response.
My client is in the Banking Sector and has done a number of courses during the past 7 or 8 years. I expect her to at least be at an NQF level 7 or 8.
Your input will be appreciated!
I deal with two Gauteng based training providers who specialise in RPL and have national footprints.
Which specific qualifications/unit standards are you interested in.
This would enable us to establish the accreditation status on that/those…"
Could you possibly refer us to someone in Johannesburg who will be able to assist a client in the Banking industry with her RPL certification?
She has done so many courses and is at a senior level. We need to get her to the 'next…"
A client needs to get her Certification for Prior Learning done.Who would be a reputable provider in the Johannesburg area?My client is in the Banking Sector.Information will be appreciated!Kind regards,Nita WandragSee More
A client needs to get her Certification for Prior Learning done.Who would be a reputable provider in the Johannesburg area?My client is in the Banking Sector.Information will be appreciated!Kind regardsNita WandragSee More
One online, automated questionnaire, aligning Ability, Interest and Personality. When measured against a specific position benchmark, it will provide a full spectrum of results:
1. For Recruitment purposes, a Selection Report measuring the percentage fit of new recruits to actual positions. Interview questions are provided on all areas where the candidate differs from the position requirements.
2. The Learning & Reasoning Report provides information on abilities in terms of speed of understanding and applying concepts, numeric and language skills, as well as spatial skills.
3. Training requirements are identified in the Development Report, according to differences identified when measured against the position requirements.
4. Managing the Candidate: Working characteristics are explained in detail in the two Coaching Reports and extensively covers all areas of personality and motivation and include: Leadership & Conflict resolution styles; Listening style; Boredom Threshold, Risk Taking Profile; Compensation Motivators; Approach to Self Promotion, Positive/Negative Attitudes, to name a few.
5. Position Benchmark Development Reports provide the basis for the comparative measurements mentioned above. These are created for all positions required and are generated electronically from information provided by the appropriate stakeholders in the company.
B. Coaching for Improved Performance & Self-Coaching Assessments
1. This is an on-line assessment, available as a user-friendly and effective self-coaching tool for staff or individuals from the age of 18;
2. Also used very successfully by coaches internationally as the base line assessment for coaching clients in the field of corporate success and personal growth;
3. A highly valued assessment during and after the Performance Appraisal process, where managers use the Coaching Tips to maximise employee performance on an individual level.
C. Career Guidance Assessments
1. The Career Guidance Assessment is a simple ‘yes’ or ‘no’ interest based questionnaire.
2. It provides an excellent guideline for young people to assist with subject selection in high school as well as career choice. (From age 13).
3. Adults who are interested in changing careers will identify the types of careers which best suit their fields of interest, using the adult questionnaire.
4. This assessment does not measure ability or previous experience. These areas will be discussed during the feedback appointment.
The Career Guidance Assessment will:
• Identify all careers suited to the interest profile of the candidate;
• Enhance knowledge about the vast range of careers in the market place;
• Describe the activities involved in various careers;
• Indicate matric subjects required for further study;
• Indicate the post-matric qualifications required;
• Indicate institutions which generally offer the required course.
We work in association with several psychologists and other relevant professionals.
For further information and appointments, kindly contact Nita Wandrag on 021 906 0460 or email email@example.com. G
What companies or organisations are you with?
Business Network Inl; Women in Finance; Business Engage; Various International Business Consulting Forums
Comment Wall (3 comments)
You need to be a member of Skills-Universe to add comments!
Yes we do run regular public programs in Cape Town where your cusomters can send individuals. Programs scheduled in Cape Town in the next few months include
June The Accounts Assistant
June Business Etiquette
July Business Negotiation Skills
July Customer based Telephone Debt Collection
June Debt Collection - The Legal Process
June EasyScript for Secretaries
Aug Effective Telephone Techniques
July Event Management for Secretaries
June Executive Secretaries
Sep Finance for Non Financial Managers Seminar
June Finance, Accounts and Budgets (2 days)
June Key Skills for Managers
July Meetings & Minute Takings for Secretaries & PA's
July National Credit act
June Debt Collection during the Credit Crunch
Aug Office management
May The 3 day Orientation to Management Program
Sept Effective People Management Skills
July Practical Assertiveness Skills
Aug Practical Credit Management
June Submitting winning tenders
June Telephone Etiquette & Frontline Reception Skills
July Using Excel for Financial Managers
We also run our programs for 5 or more people in Cape Town customised for companies. Our schedule can be found on www.cbm-training.co.za or e-mail me and I will have a CT schedule sent down to you.
Hi Nital - welcome to our skills-universe and thanks for adding your photo. Please feel free to join the Western Cape group and as many other groups as you are interested in, and participate in discussions and of course, please invite your friends & colleagues to join. :)