Skills-Universe

I'm looking for online training courses for a client (customer service, emotional intelligence, team management & leadership, communication, stock control & teamwork)  - something like a video that can be streamed/downloaded with a printable workbook & online assessment.

Any suggestions?

Views: 74

Replies to This Discussion

Which Email address can I send some information to you on our reproducible learning programmes and online assessments? Please drop me an email - denise@winwin.co.za and I will reply accordingly.
Regards - DENISE VAN HEERDEN, Products Manager, The Win Win Group.

Hi Mags

I'm sure we'll be able to help.  We have access to a wide variety of eLearning courses from all over the world (more than 30 000 titles).

You can email me at williemaritz@kalleo.com or call me on 0829268538.

Willie Maritz

Managing Director

Kalleo Learning

Dear Maggs. Can we discuss? Are you open to someone to develop this for you? Dr Wynand Goosen, 083 393 9991. My email is proff@iafrica.com

Hi Wynand

No budget for development - client is tiny.  We have inhouse video & web development capacity - just looking for off-the-shelf fairly generic stuff.

Many thanks,

Mags

Dr Wynand Goosen said:

Dear Maggs. Can we discuss? Are you open to someone to develop this for you? Dr Wynand Goosen, 083 393 9991. My email is proff@iafrica.com
Thanks Denise, I've mailed you.

Denise Van Heerden said:
Which Email address can I send some information to you on our reproducible learning programmes and online assessments? Please drop me an email - denise@winwin.co.za and I will reply accordingly.
Regards - DENISE VAN HEERDEN, Products Manager, The Win Win Group.
Thanks Willie, I've mailed you.

Will Maritz said:

Hi Mags

I'm sure we'll be able to help.  We have access to a wide variety of eLearning courses from all over the world (more than 30 000 titles).

You can email me at williemaritz@kalleo.com or call me on 0829268538.

Willie Maritz

Managing Director

Kalleo Learning

Hi Mags

I do have materials available.  Could you give me more information?  Unit standards, time / dates, etc. 

Vicki

Hi Vicky

No need for accreditation/unit std alignment & what I'm looking for is off the shelf material that can be accessed online independently by learners at their own pace - so no times and dates.

Vicki Louw said:

Hi Mags

I do have materials available.  Could you give me more information?  Unit standards, time / dates, etc. 

Vicki

HI Mags. Look at www.bridgewaterlearning.co.za or call me on 0836750550. we have most of what you need running online already.

regards Frank Smit

FREE eLearning Customer Service course - click on the following link https://acrobat.com/app.html#d=-nRlLQXz-dLfJofU-hZ*Vw and feel free to use this at your company or distribute it amongst your friends. Brought to you by the Synergy Learning Solutions team. Visit us at www.synergylearningsolutions.com
FREE eLearning Customer Service course - click on the following link https://acrobat.com/app.html#d=-nRlLQXz-dLfJofU-hZ*Vw and feel free to use this at your company or distribute it amongst your friends. Brought to you by the Synergy Learning Solutions team. Visit us at www.synergylearningsolutions.com

RSS

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service