Skills-Universe

Leon Gouws's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Lynel, Thank you for that. I have no intention at this stage to take them to Cour…"

Leon Gouws replied Oct 27 to CETA changes accreditation criteria without informing their providers

21 Oct 28
Reply by Lynel Farrell

"Lynel. Thank you for this. I have the name of an Advocate that can perhaps assist us…"

Leon Gouws replied Oct 27 to CETA changes accreditation criteria without informing their providers

21 Oct 28
Reply by Lynel Farrell

"Hi Lynel. Thank you for taking this specific issue to the QCTO. There are many other…"

Leon Gouws replied Oct 27 to De-registration of Dept of Labour 1st Aid

31 Nov 2
Reply by Lynel Farrell

"Dear Collegues,  Thank you all for your replies. It is much appreciated. It looks to…"

Leon Gouws replied Oct 25 to CETA changes accreditation criteria without informing their providers

21 Oct 28
Reply by Lynel Farrell

"Hi Lindsay. My experience with them is that depending what you want you can e-mail t…"

Leon Gouws replied Oct 5, 2015 to CETA accreditation

5 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by Michael van Jaarsveld

"Thank you all for your comments. It is very interesting to see how we all try to int…"

Leon Gouws replied Aug 2, 2015 to Unit standards that has expired replaced by new numbers.

7 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by Joe Samuels

"Hi Michael. We can assist you. Please see my e-mail. Kind regards Leon Gouws"

Leon Gouws replied Oct 6, 2014 to CETA Accredited Training Provider Sought

1 Oct 6, 2014
Reply by Leon Gouws

Contributor

"Hi,  Can you please let me know the cost of of qualification 63409. We would like to…"

Leon Gouws replied May 4, 2013 to Level 1, 2 and 3 Qualifications _ see the W&R's! Available right away

3 May 4, 2013
Reply by Leon Gouws

"Good day, I am interested in some of your material but first need to evaluate the qu…"

Leon Gouws replied Feb 8, 2013 to Construction Industry Training Material for Sale

4 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by phillip antonie

"Good day, You can contact us for assistance. We are an accredited training provider…"

Leon Gouws replied Dec 4, 2012 to URGENT NEED OF TRAINING CENTRES NATIONWIDE

18 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Mhanqwa Jamela

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2016   Created by Alan Hammond.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service