Skills-Universe

Have you ever woken up after a few hours sleep and not been able to go back to sleep again?  You probably either lay in bed tossing and turning, or woke up your partner, put the light on to read a book, or got up to get something to drink? 

Now if you thought there was something wrong with you, then no - not so - apparently this is an established biological pattern that has existed for hundreds of years.

This month's The Big Issue contains an exceptionally interesting article on sleep patterns, our biological cycle, and the effect of artificial  light upon our sleep.  In addition, there is a fascinating insight into the use of Tik by women - including those who are pregnant.

Do yourself - and the Big Issue salesperson - a lot of good today - buy your copy of The Big Issue for just R20.00.

Tags: Big, February, Issue, biological, drug, female, light, pattern, research, skills-universe, More…sleep, tik

Views: 39

Replies to This Discussion

I was 'off line' (not participating in Skills Universe) for a few weeks due to a very heavy study schedule. I only read this comment now.

The "Big Issue' is a very worthy course which I like to support.  It is surprising how many people are unaware of this good course.  I missed this issue.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service