Knowledge Sharing Seminar
A Knowledge Sharing Seminar will be held at TBWA Building Auditorium, 3 Sandow Valley Cresent, Sandton . on the 7 August 2012 from 09h00 to 12h30 (4.5 Hours).
The Seminar will be on:
• Strategic Skills Development, presented by the SETA
• Employment Equity, Barries, Affirmative Action and Disabilities presented by the Dept of Labour
• IR and Labour Consulting – Training Workback agreements
• B-BBEE for Skills development and Employment Equity presented by BEE Verification Agents
• Strategic Customers & emerging Marketing opportunities
• MyEmployees Software and TRAINING
RSVP: 12:00 Wednesday 1 August 2012 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost: R350 per person, (R300 p/p for groups of 4 or more) If you are a client of Stephan du Toit and Associates your Payment may be added to your monthly subscription, you can also pay at the door OR directly into the bank account.
Willie vd Westhuizen, Tel no: 0861 783 742
Hi, Will there be another seminar covering these topic during this year?