Skills-Universe

Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt's Discussions (385)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

Expert

"well that's excellent, Hannes. Well done!"

Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt replied Mar 4 to SAQA does respond to enquiries

5 Mar 14
Reply by sylvia hammond

Expert

"I have just been advised the the QCTO website should go live this weekend and will h…"

Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt replied Feb 28 to SLA rate, Assessor and moderator rates and related issues

81 Mar 5
Reply by Des Squire

Expert

"The SAQA RPL  guidelines are quite clear in stating that RPL should be affordable an…"

Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt replied Feb 28 to SLA rate, Assessor and moderator rates and related issues

81 Mar 5
Reply by Des Squire

Expert

"Hi Fiona Probably - but I am a newbie to this endeavour and am trying to find the be…"

Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt replied Feb 27 to SLA rate, Assessor and moderator rates and related issues

81 Mar 5
Reply by Des Squire

Expert

"Hi Des My view: How much should we charge for assessment (per credit) at various le…"

Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt replied Feb 26 to SLA rate, Assessor and moderator rates and related issues

81 Mar 5
Reply by Des Squire

Expert

"Name and shame, Des. I have just written to the QCTO to ask them for a list of AQP's…"

Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt replied Feb 25 to SLA rate, Assessor and moderator rates and related issues

81 Mar 5
Reply by Des Squire

Expert

"The QCTO needs to publish its list of registered AQPs and the qualifications that wo…"

Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt replied Feb 25 to SLA rate, Assessor and moderator rates and related issues

81 Mar 5
Reply by Des Squire

Expert

"Perhaps this group could apply to be a DQP and AQP for ETPD Practice qualifications?…"

Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt replied Feb 24 to SLA rate, Assessor and moderator rates and related issues

81 Mar 5
Reply by Des Squire

Expert

"Hannes, I think one of the really dark grey areas at present, it whether the QCTO is…"

Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt replied Feb 24 to SLA rate, Assessor and moderator rates and related issues

81 Mar 5
Reply by Des Squire

Expert

"I agree. AQP's will be able to appoint their own assessors and moderators and I am t…"

Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt replied Feb 21 to SLA rate, Assessor and moderator rates and related issues

81 Mar 5
Reply by Des Squire

RSS

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service