Skills-Universe

Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt (Jax)'s Discussions (448)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

Expert

"My problem is that I find myself in a kind of no-man's land - I am a reSDF, not curr…"

Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt (Jax) replied Oct 8 to As a provider which professional body represents your interests best?

75 Oct 8
Reply by Ashwell Glasson

Expert

"Marius, the problem is that you do not accept anyone who does not have an HR qualifi…"

Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt (Jax) replied Oct 7 to As a provider which professional body represents your interests best?

75 Oct 8
Reply by Ashwell Glasson

Expert

"This is exciting news indeed and I would love to become a member. The only problem I…"

Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt (Jax) replied Sep 15 to What can APPETD do for SMMEs?

12 Sep 16
Reply by Charles Dey

Expert

"well, Hannes what are you waiting for. You are an answer to prayer! why don't you re…"

Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt (Jax) replied Sep 15 to What can APPETD do for SMMEs?

12 Sep 16
Reply by Charles Dey

Expert

"Not only SMME organisations but the individuals who run them and work for them, as w…"

Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt (Jax) replied Sep 12 to As a provider which professional body represents your interests best?

75 Oct 8
Reply by Ashwell Glasson

Expert

"Dear Des The obvious answer is that there is no existing body that will accommodate…"

Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt (Jax) replied Sep 11 to As a provider which professional body represents your interests best?

75 Oct 8
Reply by Ashwell Glasson

Expert

"Thanks, Ashwell. The DHET is a fine one to talk about credibility! and the QCTO is e…"

Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt (Jax) replied Sep 10 to As a provider which professional body represents your interests best?

75 Oct 8
Reply by Ashwell Glasson

Expert

"see SPA_1995_guidelines_establishment-of-a-professional-association_EN.pdf "

Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt (Jax) replied Sep 9 to As a provider which professional body represents your interests best?

75 Oct 8
Reply by Ashwell Glasson

Expert

"Ashwell, SABPP is a well run PB but they are exclusive to HR practitioners so educat…"

Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt (Jax) replied Sep 9 to As a provider which professional body represents your interests best?

75 Oct 8
Reply by Ashwell Glasson

Expert

"Yes it is possible. We need representation as individuals and a PB can do that rathe…"

75 Oct 8
Reply by Ashwell Glasson

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service