Skills-Universe

Des Squire's Discussions (1,248)

Discussions Replied To (85) Replies Latest Activity

Expert

"Hi Sylvia Thank you for the interest - I did send a request to respond to both parti…"

Des Squire replied Sep 16 to As a provider which professional body represents your interests best?

63 Sep 16
Reply by Des Squire

Expert

" Really great news Cynthia - thank you for bringing this to our attention."

Des Squire replied Sep 16 to What can APPETD do for SMMEs?

12 Sep 16
Reply by Charles Dey

Expert

"Hi Ashwell Unfortunately there has been no response from either of the groups - SABP…"

Des Squire replied Sep 15 to As a provider which professional body represents your interests best?

63 Sep 16
Reply by Des Squire

Expert

"Pending the outcome of a response from APPETD and SABPP which I have requested - I w…"

Des Squire replied Sep 12 to As a provider which professional body represents your interests best?

63 Sep 16
Reply by Des Squire

Expert

"Hi Cynthia Can you please advise for the benefit of the concerned members of Skills…"

Des Squire replied Sep 12 to As a provider which professional body represents your interests best?

63 Sep 16
Reply by Des Squire

Expert

"hi Jared, to the best of my knowledge few offer any clearly defined support to the S…"

Des Squire replied Sep 11 to As a provider which professional body represents your interests best?

63 Sep 16
Reply by Des Squire

Expert

"Now we are talking - that is exactly how I also feel. Logic my dear prevails again.…"

Des Squire replied Sep 11 to As a provider which professional body represents your interests best?

63 Sep 16
Reply by Des Squire

Expert

"In the interest of clarification I go back to my previous point and also to my respo…"

63 Sep 16
Reply by Des Squire

Expert

"Hi Narina - thank you for the comments. I agree in particular that it is the SMME's…"

63 Sep 16
Reply by Des Squire

Expert

"It is obvious that we are all unhappy and that we feel the need for representation h…"

63 Sep 16
Reply by Des Squire

RSS

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service