Skills-Universe

Des Squire's Discussions (1,221)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

Expert

"hi Cas, Yes material development should be aligned to the SO's and AC's in all cases…"

Des Squire replied Jul 11 to What are the "Principles of Assessment"?

20 Jul 12
Reply by Victoria Siphiwe Mamvura-Gava

Expert

"Hi Steve. The developers must also make sure they cater for the entry level requirem…"

20 Jul 12

Expert

"Hi Alexander We have a responsibility as assessors and moderators to conduct the ass…"

20 Jul 12

Expert

"Hi DK If there are errors on the marking memo it is up to you as the assessor to ens…"

20 Jul 12

"Sadly the problems we are experiencing in many areas of life and business is the fai…"

Des Squire replied Jun 23 to Can a country be built without thinking skills?

45 Jul 1
Reply by Jackie Franck

Expert

"Thank you all for participating in this discussion. Unfortunately there have been ve…"

Des Squire replied Mar 5 to SLA rate, Assessor and moderator rates and related issues

81 Mar 5
Reply by Des Squire

Expert

"Thank you Hannes for the very interesting  feedback. The impression I get from readi…"

Des Squire replied Mar 4 to The SAQA Conference on RPL: 23 to 26 February 2014

25 Mar 17
Reply by Hannes Nel

Expert

"Hi Fiona The price list I attached on page one is what I currently use and find it i…"

Des Squire replied Mar 3 to SLA rate, Assessor and moderator rates and related issues

81 Mar 5
Reply by Des Squire

Expert

"Some providers charge more to RPL a full qualification than it would cost to attend…"

Des Squire replied Feb 28 to SLA rate, Assessor and moderator rates and related issues

81 Mar 5
Reply by Des Squire

Expert

"The discussion has been very worthwhile and it is great to have so may opinions expr…"

Des Squire replied Feb 26 to SLA rate, Assessor and moderator rates and related issues

81 Mar 5
Reply by Des Squire

RSS

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service