Skills-Universe

Des Squire's Discussions (1,161)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

Expert Advisor

"Thank you all for participating in this discussion. Unfortunately there have been ve…"

Des Squire replied Mar 5 to SLA rate, Assessor and moderator rates and related issues

89 Mar 5
Reply by Des Squire

Expert Advisor

"Thank you Hannes for the very interesting  feedback. The impression I get from readi…"

Des Squire replied Mar 4 to The SAQA Conference on RPL: 23 to 26 February 2014

25 Mar 17
Reply by Hannes Nel

Expert Advisor

"Hi Fiona The price list I attached on page one is what I currently use and find it i…"

Des Squire replied Mar 3 to SLA rate, Assessor and moderator rates and related issues

89 Mar 5
Reply by Des Squire

Expert Advisor

"Some providers charge more to RPL a full qualification than it would cost to attend…"

Des Squire replied Feb 28 to SLA rate, Assessor and moderator rates and related issues

89 Mar 5
Reply by Des Squire

Expert Advisor

"Jacqui I couldn't agree more. History has proved the worth and I might add the integ…"

Des Squire replied Feb 27 to SLA rate, Assessor and moderator rates and related issues

89 Mar 5
Reply by Des Squire

Expert Advisor

"Hi Hannes Nothing could be further from the truth and I am disappointed you could ev…"

Des Squire replied Feb 27 to SLA rate, Assessor and moderator rates and related issues

89 Mar 5
Reply by Des Squire

Expert Advisor

"The discussion has been very worthwhile and it is great to have so may opinions expr…"

Des Squire replied Feb 26 to SLA rate, Assessor and moderator rates and related issues

89 Mar 5
Reply by Des Squire

Expert Advisor

"Hi Jacqui, Thank you for all of your comments so far I think in general it's time th…"

Des Squire replied Feb 25 to SLA rate, Assessor and moderator rates and related issues

89 Mar 5
Reply by Des Squire

Expert Advisor

"All I can say it that it appears that "the plot thickens" It seems we as assessors a…"

Des Squire replied Feb 25 to SLA rate, Assessor and moderator rates and related issues

89 Mar 5
Reply by Des Squire

Expert Advisor

"Thank you for sharing Hannes. So what do you see as a fair and realistic cost for as…"

Des Squire replied Feb 24 to SLA rate, Assessor and moderator rates and related issues

89 Mar 5
Reply by Des Squire

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service