Skills-Universe

sylvia hammond's Discussions (2,778)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

Expert

"Dear Des, Thanks for this posting and this reminder. I know that you feel as strongl…"

sylvia hammond replied Nov 30 to Skills development in turmoil - can it survive

4 Nov 30
Reply by Henk Cloete

Expert

"Thanks for that Marie - I will access."

sylvia hammond replied Sep 28, 2015 to The difference between the legacy qualifications curriculum and the QCTO curriculum format

20 Sep 29, 2015
Reply by Steve Short

Expert

"That is an interesting question Celeste.  When companies do IEB exam centre registra…"

sylvia hammond replied Sep 28, 2015 to The difference between the legacy qualifications curriculum and the QCTO curriculum format

20 Sep 29, 2015
Reply by Steve Short

Expert

"Yes, I can relate to the time available - and yes, there definitely is a PR case to…"

sylvia hammond replied Sep 21, 2015 to Granularity and unit standards

16 Sep 21, 2015
Reply by Annette Loubser

Expert

"Hannes, It would be great if you can write your discussion. I'm currently committed…"

16 Sep 21, 2015
Reply by Annette Loubser

Expert

"Good morning and thank you Hannes. I would like to support your view on unit standar…"

16 Sep 21, 2015
Reply by Annette Loubser

Expert

"Hi to all those who contributed to this discussion - Marius, Morne, Hannes, Egbert,…"

sylvia hammond replied Aug 11, 2015 to Draft Policy on Recognition of Prior Learning for public comment

12 Aug 12, 2015
Reply by Des Squire

Expert

"Thanks Des - of course you've now pressed another one of my hot buttons - the lack o…"

sylvia hammond replied Jul 15, 2015 to Draft Policy on Recognition of Prior Learning for public comment

12 Aug 12, 2015
Reply by Des Squire

Expert

"Thank you Egbert for your comments.   Personally, I remember being so excited about…"

sylvia hammond replied Jul 15, 2015 to Draft Policy on Recognition of Prior Learning for public comment

12 Aug 12, 2015
Reply by Des Squire

Expert

"Hi Des, If you want to contact them directly, their emails are: marius@sabpp.co.za a…"

sylvia hammond replied Sep 15, 2014 to As a provider which professional body represents your interests best?

75 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by Ashwell Glasson

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2016   Created by Alan Hammond.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service