Skills-Universe

I am having trouble getting my application as an assessor through to this seta. I have sent 4 e-mails to different people on the seta contact list and they are all being returned?? Any suggestions??

Views: 247

Replies to This Discussion

Go there personally!

can u google MICTSETA and check for Suzan Ramphore 0112072600 she helped me easily or try SASSETA Mr.Mandla Sihlangu 0113470200

All the best

The Western Cape SETA-representative Juanita Hendricks is extremely helpful and efficient.  When I send in somebody's application, she'll reply and acknowledge receipt.  She will then also say that I must contact her if the registration does not go through within 2 weeks.  Her e-mail:  JuanitaMH@etspseta.org.za. 

The Western Cape team is very helpful and when they can assist you, they will refer you to somebody else.

Dankie Wilma, maar die e-mail het terug gekom. is daar 'n alternatiewe adres of kontak nommer?

Try Linda

Her details are:

Linda Kuboni

ETQA

ETDPSETA

Tel: 011 372 3350

Fax: 086 512 4590

Get hold of Gerrard Francis on 083 677 8528 - GerrardF@etdpseta.org.za - Please tell him I referred you and that you are a member of Skills Universe. He agreed yesterday to become a member and to assist us with problems. You can copy ThabaniG@etdpseta.org.za

Come on skills universe members its time we all sent our complaints to the SETA CEO's. This is the only way we will get results. Slipshod service must not be accepted any more - after all we are the clients.  

Pity there is no LIKE on replied items... so here have a LIKE...

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service