What Do Training Managers Really Want?

Home Forums Training Managers What Do Training Managers Really Want?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Ken Annandale Ken Annandale 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Jared Shippel
    Jared Shippel
    Participant

Having worked closely with many providers and training managers, I find that the needs of training managers from company to company differ and somewhere along the line input from other levels within the organization have a profound effect on what is really achieved.

What is your experience and thoughts? What are you looking for in a training programme? Do you rely on grants or does your business really take the initiative and pay for training? What is your ideal training timeframe – do you prefer shorter (1/2 day) interventions on a weekly or monthly basis or do you prefer 2 and 3 day sessions at one time?

I would really appreciate your input and hope to be able to address all of your training needs and issues. Please feel free to engage with me directly. I would be happy to meet to discuss these challenges and issues further.

Profile photo of Ken Annandale
    Ken Annandale
    Participant

Hi Jared

Do you know about our SAQA Unit Standard Aligned INDUCTOR and HASREP Trainer’s Kits? You can customise and present these 2 courses as part of your Short Course and Skills Development Programme. These include First-Aid, Fire Fighting, Supervisory Skills, Electricity and Legislation. More info on all our other kits on http://www.safetyhealthtraining.com. Best regards Ken. 0829208912.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.