Thought for the day – TREAT ALL WITH RESPECT – AS YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE TREATED

Home Forums Diversity, Culture, Ethics, Values, Morals, Equality, Race, Ethnicity Thought for the day – TREAT ALL WITH RESPECT – AS YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE TREATED

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Des Squire Des Squire 2 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Des Squire
    Des Squire
    Participant

Respect for self and for others, are important life changing qualities. I say life changing for a very simple reason. When you start looking at others in a different way and when you start showing others respect your entire outlook and approach to life will change.

Find the good in others and concentrate on the good. Overlook the faults and failing of others and try to always respect others as your equal. We are all human and we are all equal in the eye of the creator.

Ask yourself, what gives you the right to judge others or to decide how others act? As long as we respect the rights of others, abide by the universal laws of honesty, integrity, and ethics and abide by the laws of the country, then all are equal.  

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

One thought on “Thought for the day – TREAT ALL WITH RESPECT – AS YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE TREATED

• Profile photo of Ian Webster
    Ian Webster

Yes, Steve,

I think the problem is we all prefer to talk about things out there for someone else to fix.

As I see it, the problem is not whether we understand the value of nurturing people, but whether we DO it. So benefication (as we like to call it) is, as I suggested, not merely something for big business (and government) to get right, but for each and every one of us at every level and at every opportunity. Otherwise the debate will continue with no value being added.

Comments are closed.