Skills development practitioners saddened by the passing of Merlyn Mehl

Home Forums General – topics not covered by categories Skills development practitioners saddened by the passing of Merlyn Mehl

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of sylvia hammond sylvia hammond 4 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of sylvia hammond
    sylvia hammond
    Keymaster

This morning (30 January 2013) we received confirmation that Merlyn Mehl has passed away at his home. 

Skills development practitioners will be very familiar with the many presentations that Merlyn Mehl gave – they added a different dimension to whatever topic was under discussion and enhanced every conference and seminar at which he spoke.

The skills portal will be publishing a formal obituary later today.

Collectively we mourn his passing and on behalf of the skills-universe and members we express our condolences to his family, friends, colleagues and acquaintances.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

One thought on “Skills development practitioners saddened by the passing of Merlyn Mehl

• Profile photo of Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt (Jax)
    Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt (Jax)

Hi Sylvia – yes I understand that this can be a problem and I would completely understand if this is not possible. Maybe interested providers could email me and in that way I could get their email addresses. Possibly Skills Universe/APPETD etc could all email their individual databases and get their members to contact me – this will (a) indicate their willingness to participate and (b) help with the ethical issues.

Comments are closed.