SDL levies rebate

This topic contains 1 reply, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Des Squire Des Squire 4 years, 4 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Marie Smith
    Marie Smith
    Participant

I will appreciate any information or reference to formal documentation or the Minister’s announcement relating to the SDL rebate reduction to 20%.

Share on Social Media
    Profile photo of Des Squire
    Des Squire
    Participant

See The attached document

Share on Social Media
    Marie Smith
    Participant

Des, Thanks a million for this.

Share on Social Media
    Profile photo of sylvia hammond
    sylvia hammond
    Keymaster

Hi Marie and Des,

Thanks Des for uploading the grant regulations gazette – it’s also in the Downloads section Marie if you forget where it is.

Then there is also a discussion in the SDF group –

http://www.skills-universe.com/group/skillsdevelopmentfacilitators/forum/topics/seta-grant-regulations-december-2012

on this link

Share on Social Media
    Marie Smith
    Participant

Sylvia, thank you for the download link and the pointer to the discussion. For some unknown reason I missed your December post. Certainly have some reading and reflection on the implications to do…

Share on Social Media
    Profile photo of sylvia hammond
    sylvia hammond
    Keymaster

Hi Marie yes I think that you raise an interesting thought – we need to discuss the implications – please share your thoughts & we can take it further I have some additional contribution from Suzanne Hattingh – let’s continue next week.

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media

One thought on “SDL levies rebate

• Profile photo of Klaas Riemann
    Klaas Riemann

We may well witness a most excellent enactment of “phyrric victory”, but I have got to believe the minister would be fired in every other democracy in the universe. 

Comments are closed.