Pechu Kucha

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Des Squire Des Squire 5 years ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Tass Schwab
    Tass Schwab
    Participant

I am about to give a presentation Pechu Kucha style… no its not a position in that famous book. This is what it is by Wiki definition:

Pecha Kucha (Japanese: ペチャクチャ, IPA: [petɕa ku͍̥tɕa],[1] chit-chat) is a presentation methodology in which 20 slides are shown for 20 seconds each (approx. 6′ 40″ in total), usually seen in a multiple-speaker event called a Pecha Kucha Night (PKN).

Pecha Kucha Night was devised in February 2003[2] by Astrid Klein and Mark Dytham of Tokyo‘s Klein-Dytham Architecture (KDa), as a way to attract people to Super Deluxe, their experimental event space in Roppongi.[3] Pecha Kucha Night events consist of around a dozen presentations, each presenter having 20 slides, each shown for 20 seconds on a timer. Thus, each presenter has just 6 minutes and 40 seconds to explain their ideas before the next takes the stage. Conceived as a venue through which young designers could meet, show their work, exchange ideas, and network, the format keeps presentation concise.

So… anyone here done this before?

Share on Social Media
    Profile photo of Des Squire
    Des Squire
    Participant

Tass

You just spoiled my day – And no i have not done it before!!!! 

Share on Social Media
    Profile photo of Tass Schwab
    Tass Schwab
    Participant

Why spoiled?

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media

One thought on “Pechu Kucha

Comments are closed.