KZN Facilitator required for 2 day Business Leadership Seminar to Director-Level Students

Home Forums Vacancies & Seeking Practitioners for Contracts or Projects KZN Facilitator required for 2 day Business Leadership Seminar to Director-Level Students

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of ETISA - Craig Borman ETISA – Craig Borman 4 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

If you are a dynamic facilitator that that is fluent in Zulu, and can facilitate to a group of high-levelled students,  be able to connect, empower and transform these participants in this 2 day Business Leadership seminar, then send your CV and salary expectation to yes@etisa.co.za as soon as you possibly can. This seminar is scheduled for the first week in Dec 2012.

All facilitator guidelines and learning materials will be provided.

No chancers please.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

One thought on “KZN Facilitator required for 2 day Business Leadership Seminar to Director-Level Students

• Profile photo of Des Squire
    Des Squire

Hi Miro

Isn’t this the old situation of – “I’M SO BUSY”. or “I CANN’T TAKE LEAVE, I HAVE TOO MUCH TO DO ” and so on. I have decided that the people who think this way are the people who are so disorganised they cannot fit their work into a day. I learned many years ago that “If you must take work home then you need to check your efficiency and time management” – ther’s a problem somewhere and it has nothing to do with work overload.

Henry ford could not have been more correct. Failures are divided into two classes – Those who thought and never did and those who did but never thought.     

Comments are closed.