How to write using US and other ETQA Docs

Home Forums Seeking Accreditation or Training material How to write using US and other ETQA Docs

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Tass Schwab Tass Schwab 4 years, 4 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Tass Schwab
    Tass Schwab

Would anyone be interested in me running a workshop like this? I am ready to roll if the interest is high enough. It will be a WORKSHOP – so no credits, more of a “how to navigate this arena and become a tip top author.”

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

One thought on “How to write using US and other ETQA Docs

• Profile photo of sylvia hammond
    sylvia hammond

Hi Herman,

Regarding the provider driven qualifications, my understanding is that we will have national educational qualifications and national occupational qualifications.  The provider driven qualifications which are not occupational qualifications may still exist as qualifications, but would be accredited by Umalusi or CHEQ.  

My question then is – if current provider driven qualifications are not accredited as national occupational qualifications, or by Umalusi or CHEQ, would they then continue to offer the courses as training “programmes” but not as qualifications – or as non-accredited qualifications? 

Comments are closed.