Early Childhood Development – ECD training Needed (RPL)

Home Looking For… Education, ECD, Post-school Education & Training Early Childhood Development – ECD training Needed (RPL)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Wilma de Villiers Wilma de Villiers 5 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Bronwyn Newman
    Bronwyn Newman
    Keymaster

Good Day

My childs daycare principal has asked me how she can get her one helper assessed and qualified as a child minder.

She is very good and been with her for a long time.

She would appreciate any feedback.

Share on Social Media
    Profile photo of Wilma de Villiers
    Wilma de Villiers
    Participant

Bronwyn, FET Colleges offer courses in Early Childhood Development.  There are learnerships for people that are employed at ECD sites(day care).

You or the principal can phone College of Cape Town (021-4619418) and say that you are interested in a learnership.  Ask that a waiting list form must be posted/ e-mailed or faxed to you. You can mention that I have referred you (or the principal can phone).

You can google COLLEGE OF CAPE TOWN and then choose the link to GENERAL STUDIES and there are information available about the different courses.

Share on Social Media
    Profile photo of Bronwyn Newman
    Bronwyn Newman
    Keymaster

Thank you so much for your feedback Wilma. I will pass on the information to Helen.

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media

One thought on “Early Childhood Development – ECD training Needed (RPL)

Comments are closed.