CTU is excellent at providing Human Resource Development (HRD) Solutions in the ICT Industry

Home Looking For… Education, ECD, Post-school Education & Training CTU is excellent at providing Human Resource Development (HRD) Solutions in the ICT Industry

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Linda Ingram Linda Ingram 5 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

We have an absolute passion for the “Development of ICT Professionals”.

Through CTU Recruits and our corporate division, it is our mission to bring ICT professionals and companies together.  We believe that companies should have a proper skills development plan to optimise the technologies that are deployed. Systematically developing employees to address the skills gap in ICT is the only way to achieve empowered human capital.

Our HRD @ CTU solutions involve IT Training, Recruitment, Career Changers (private individuals), Career Campus (pool of graduated learners available for employment or Internships), Learnerships, Internships, Skills Development Programs, Consulting Services (assistance with ATR & WSP submissions) and Up-skilling.

Should your company be in need of such services you are welcome to discuss this with me or contact me on charlenej@ctutraining.co.za

Share on Social Media
    Profile photo of Linda Ingram
    Linda Ingram

Can you help me find a junior developer?

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media

One thought on “CTU is excellent at providing Human Resource Development (HRD) Solutions in the ICT Industry

• Profile photo of Ian Webster
    Ian Webster

You are absolutely right.
    Yet, it seems to me that there is someone out there giving very poor advice abouit CV structure. We receive numerous CVs that look alike but are all bad.
    If only we could get out to all the job seekers:
    Most critical, make sure the employer knows what you are applying for. A CV with no covering letter applying for a job is useless to us; it goes in the bin.
    Tell us what you want, and why we should consider you. And an employer is not interested in being told that you need a job; countless others also need a job. Tell us why we should appoint YOU. What difference are you going to make to the company.
    Good post.
    Thanks.

Comments are closed.