Accredited SDF Programme in Johannesburg – Urgently required

Home Looking For… General – topics not covered by categories Accredited SDF Programme in Johannesburg – Urgently required

This topic contains 1 reply, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of sylvia hammond sylvia hammond 4 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Hello all! I am urgently looking for an accredited service provider to do my SDF qualification with….any recommendations for a JHB organisation? Please mail details to me at traci@mi-self.co.za. It’s just for 1 person so a public course will be great.

Share on Social Media
    Profile photo of sylvia hammond
    sylvia hammond
    Keymaster

Hi Traci-Ann – have a look at the Directory on the skills portal –

search for courses on http://www.skillsportal.co.za/page/training/search/index

apply for a quote for training: http://quotes.skillsportal.co.za/

Share on Social Media
    Profile photo of Janelle Gravett
    Janelle Gravett
    Participant

HI

You could try Khulisane Academy.  They run a very good programme.  Contact Marlene (CEO) on 012 942 0007.  They also have a very good SDF ToolKit available.

regards Janelle

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media

One thought on “Accredited SDF Programme in Johannesburg – Urgently required

• Profile photo of Brian Moores-Pitt
    Brian Moores-Pitt

Hi Sylvia,
    One can put Doc Sooliman in the same envelope as Mandela and Gandi. They share many things – not least their remarkable courage and humility. I have known him for many years (he is my neighbour and we trained his children) and he, like Mandela, constitutes an immeasurable inspiration and moral anchor in our society. He is a servant-leader of absolutely outstanding capacity and there is much that those involved in the business of leadership and leadership development can learn from him. His case studies should be part of our standard school and tertiary curricula. Once again, I salute Doc Imtiaz Sooliman, his family and his team for their courageous and unselfish contribution to a better global society. Please continue to give them all the exposure and support you can.

Comments are closed.