Skills-Universe

For those who have been waiting for clarification on N programmes, the N qualifications and part qualifications have now been registered by SAQA - in terms of Section 36(c) of the NQF Act, Act 67 of 2008. 

The National N Diploma at NQF Level 6, consisting of N4+N5+N6 (in the same field of study) + either 18 months or 24 months of evaluated work place learning.

The duration of the evaluated workplace learning is determined by the duration of the relevant N programmes. In cases where the N programmes are of one trimester duration, twenty four (24) months of practical workplace learning is required. Where the N programmes are of six months duration, the practical workplace experience is eighteen (18) months.

For full details of the qualification and part qualifications please click on the following link to SAQA

link to SAQA notification

Tags: N, NQF, SAQA, experience, levels, part-qualifications, programmes, qualification, registered, workplace

Views: 4455

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Tebogo, it looks like Joe's comment is best - approach the Department Higher Education and Training and ask them for a duplicate certificate. 

Please let us know how you get on because I'm sure others have the same or similar problems and they would also like to know what to do.

Hi Sylvia

I will give a report back as soon as I am done.

Thank you very much, Sylvia. The information you just sent in is vital. You are God sent, and we value you. May this new year bring prosperity in your camps. What will we be without your reliable and sustainable guidance.

Regards 

TSHEDISO

RSS

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service