Skills-Universe

On behalf of APPETD you are invited to attend a workshop that will focus on the following:

PRIVATE FET’S – OUR FUTURE IN THE SOUTH AFRICAN EDUCATION SECTOR

FET PUBLIC PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP – THE WAY FORWARD

This will be an interactive workshop to address specific and mentioned concerns within the further Education and Training sector.  The discussions will be led by the APPETD FET Committee.

Representatives from Public FET’s and the CEO’s of the SETA’s will be invited to partake in these discussions.

Date:    21 September

Venue: All Suite on the 14th

Cnr 14th Avenue & Davidson Street, Fairlands

Time:   9h00 to 12h00

Cost:    R 400

TO REGISTER PLEASE CONTACT US ON:  Tel no: 011 234 3104/4 OR  

E – mail: info@appetd.org.za or admin@appetd.org.za

Views: 911

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I would love to attend but am unable to make it; would you be so kind to let me know what was discussed?

quantum.vss@gmail.com

Thank you

The same applies to me. My email is petra.penninkhoff@tekomsa.net

I've asked Greatwill to post a summary to the APPETD group of what happens - after the event.  That will help all of us who can't attend or are "out of town" - rather than to send personal emails.

Thanks Sylvia

hi,  would you also be offering the same worksho in Durban?  If not, please would you update us on the discussions.

you can email me on gugud@bdu.ac.za

Kind regards

Gugu

Hi Gugu

Yes due to the exceptional positive response we have received thus far we will be conducting the workshop in KZN.

Watch the space. 

I would dearly like to attend this workshop but am unable to do so.  Please

report what was discussed for our perusal.  Your kind assistance will be

highly appreciated.

Audrey Tarnanis

Dear Audrey

Indeed what a pity you will not be able attend.  APPETD will make available the synposis on the skills universe for your perusal.

Would love to attend but have prior engagement.  Please could we have correspondence or a summary of the meeting.  My email address is ilanas@simskhula.co.za

I love to attend but time and distance wont allow me, kindly keep us posted on what will be discussed, thanks for your positivety.
I love to attend but time and distance wont allow me, kindly keep us posted on what will be discussed, thanks for your positivety.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service