Good Day


My childs daycare principal has asked me how she can get her one helper assessed and qualified as a child minder.


She is very good and been with her for a long time.


She would appreciate any feedback.

Views: 3008

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bronwyn, FET Colleges offer courses in Early Childhood Development.  There are learnerships for people that are employed at ECD sites(day care).

You or the principal can phone College of Cape Town (021-4619418) and say that you are interested in a learnership.  Ask that a waiting list form must be posted/ e-mailed or faxed to you. You can mention that I have referred you (or the principal can phone).

You can google COLLEGE OF CAPE TOWN and then choose the link to GENERAL STUDIES and there are information available about the different courses.

Thank you so much for your feedback Wilma. I will pass on the information to Helen.




© 2017   Created by Alan Hammond.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service